Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Coastal Home Accessories

I just received the latest Wisteria print catalog, and saw this brilliant French Garden Bird. I couldn't help but think he'd fit perfectly in a coastal decor setting:

Another of my favorite coastal home accessories is this White Devil Laundry Bag, available from Layla Grayce:



Nothing says coastal decor like a little driftwood. This hurricane from Anthropologie holds a sizable candle & will instantly update your decor:

This Lafco NY chamomile and lavender candle is beautiful standing on its own, but also lends a beautiful glow to the driftwood hurricane pictured above:
Finally, this Matteo Rope Blanket comes in three fantastic shades, Earth being my favorite. It's price is a bit prohibitive ($600+), but the color and texture are almost worth it!




1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! I just became your newest follower! Driftwood, linen, burlap, reclaimed wood, those are the things I dream about!!

    xoxo
    Jennifer

    http://jenniferleible.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete